Monday, January 11, 2010

Pending Travel

Music: The Kill - 30 Seconds to Mars

This week I really need to focus more on finding new internship/volunteer work. It's amazing how quickly time goes by. It's already the second week of January. I'll be leaving for Spain in several weeks. I still need to find a hostel first. Yeesh. I hate how fast this trip is comming up. I hope to get more into the excitment of planning this week too. I want to stay positive about going, but I feel like I probably should've waited. Although, turning 25 and having never been to Europe before, I felt like I just wanted to go and say I've been. I am determined to become a world traveler, one step at a time.

I'd like to think that each year will bring another trip. I'd like it even more of my trips got longer and longer each time. I've always dreampt of working in another country, really immersing myself in another culture.

Heres to hoping!

No comments:

Post a Comment